As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will play a central role in designing and implementing our core platform. You will be responsible for developing the compute and storage engine and optimizing its performance over a variety of use-cases while also ensuring high-availability and resiliency.
- Develop core compute and storage platform
- Maintain and develop a state-of-the-art performance for multi-threaded, multi-GPU and multi-machine analytics kernels
- Ensure consistency and high-availability of the core platform
- Ph.D. in computer science and 2+ years of professional experience or 5+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in C++
- Experience developing and deploying high-performance and scalable systems