Katana Graph is an enterprise graph computing system and storage engine. Our technology is the world’s fastest graph processing engine, providing compelling scalability and programmability advantages.
Building on decades of experience in developing state-of-the-art distributed systems, Katana Graph is bringing together experts in hardware acceleration, cloud computing, storage systems, and high-performance computing to help create the platform of the future for data processing and analysis in this new world of specialized hardware and revitalized algorithms.
Katana Graph recently completed a $28.5 million Series A financing round led by Intel Capital with participation from existing and new investors including WRVI Capital, Nepenthe Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, and Redline Capital.
Who We’re Looking For
Are you a talented software engineer that is interested in developing solutions for difficult problems? Do you love to code and be actively engaged in the work you do? If you said yes to both of these questions then we’d like to hear from you.
Software Engineers at Katana Graph contribute in these areas:
- Graph Engine GPU - Software Engineer
- Graph Query Engine - Software Engineer
- Graph Transaction Engine - Software Engineer
- Evolving Graph Engine - Software Engineer
- Graph Storage Engine - Software Engineer
What You Need To Succeed
Successful engineers at Katana Graph are familiar with graph algorithms, comfortable working in C/C++, and are proficient parallel programmers, in addition to experience in one of the following areas::
- Compiler, runtime or query engine development
- Relational and/or graph databases
- Distributed systems and/or high-performance computing
- CUDA or OpenCL