Katana Graph is an enterprise graph computing system and storage engine. Our technology is the world’s fastest graph processing engine, providing compelling scalability and programmability advantages.
Building on decades of experience in developing state-of-the-art distributed systems, Katana Graph is bringing together experts in hardware acceleration, cloud computing, storage systems, and high-performance computing to help create the platform of the future for data processing and analysis in this new world of specialized hardware and revitalized algorithms.
Katana Graph recently completed a $28.5 million Series A financing round led by Intel Capital with participation from existing and new investors including WRVI Capital, Nepenthe Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, and Redline Capital.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will play a fundamental role in designing and managing our machine learning initiatives. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and improving our product, as well as collaborating across teams to ensure consistently defect-free and high-performance software.
- 2+ years experience in machine learning-focused roles.
- Advanced degree (M.S., PhD.) in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of modern techniques in machine learning, deep learning, and high-performance computing.
- Experience with software development.
- Experience modifying and/or building a deep learning framework like Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- Advanced usage of C++ required.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.