Katana Graph is an enterprise graph computing system and storage engine. Our technology is the world’s fastest graph processing engine, providing compelling scalability and programmability advantages.
Building on decades of experience in developing state-of-the-art distributed systems, Katana Graph is bringing together experts in hardware acceleration, cloud computing, storage systems, and high-performance computing to help create the platform of the future for data processing and analysis in this new world of specialized hardware and revitalized algorithms.
Katana Graph recently completed a $28.5 million Series A financing round led by Intel Capital with participation from existing and new investors including WRVI Capital, Nepenthe Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, and Redline Capital.
The Inside Sales Manager is a hardworking, results-oriented, sales professional who will drive revenue growth for Katana Graph, calling on large enterprise accounts. They will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. They will collaborate with various professionals, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment.
Ultimately, the Inside Sales Manager will be responsible to build a high-performance sales team to ensure customer satisfaction. They will establish a vision and plan to guide long-term approach to pipeline generation, and consistently deliver revenue targets with a dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- Generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Close new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries and verifying and entering information.
- Fill orders by transferring orders to fulfillment, communicating expected delivery date, and explaining stock-outs.
- Develop accounts by checking customer’s buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features.
- Maintain communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Maintain and improves quality results by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 5+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to large enterprises (required) in fast-growing, changing, and competitive environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience selling Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and data/analytics
- Previous experience utilizing partners, channels, and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- Consistent track record of new business development and over achieving sales targets with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area ( Northern CA) ; Austin, TX; or Remote
Inclusion is one of our core values. We don’t discriminate by race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.