Katana Graph is an enterprise graph computing system and storage engine. Our technology is the world’s fastest graph processing engine, providing compelling scalability and programmability advantages.
Building on decades of experience in developing state-of-the-art distributed systems, Katana Graph is bringing together experts in hardware acceleration, cloud computing, storage systems, and high-performance computing to help create the platform of the future for data processing and analysis in this new world of specialized hardware and revitalized algorithms.
Katana Graph recently completed a $28.5 million Series A financing round led by Intel Capital with participation from existing and new investors including WRVI Capital, Nepenthe Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, and Redline Capital.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Technical Writer will consult with engineering and technical staff to prepare technical and end user documentation for software. Additionally, you’ll develop and promote the adoption of documentation templates for system, database, and program information. This role will function as a primary writer—responsible for deliverables of substantial scope and complexity.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Excellent, clear, clean, accessible writing; obsessive eye for consistency and technical accuracy
- Proven experience producing technical content for public consumption.
- Laser focus on--and commitment to-- deadlines.
- Ability to thrive, without much oversight, in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple writing assignments simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years professional work experience in technical documentation
- Experience with source control systems and workflow tools--Git, JIRA/Confluence.
- A proactive and open-minded attitude to resolving problems and delivering results.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users.
- Types of documentation include - product documentation, user manuals, API documentation, white papers and write blogs.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others (technical specifications, RFP responses, etc.), ensuring a consistent "look and feel."
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of technical experience focused on cloud technologies or equivalent education
- Experience with Git, Github workflows, and actions
- Experience with automation or delivery pipelines
- You have experience with databases
- You are passionate about Software Development documentation
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have a customer service mindset
- You love to solve problems and architect solutions
- You have excellent people skills
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
- Projects &/or code you’re proud of
- Products you’ve worked on
- Languages you are fluent in, both human and technical
- What you find most interesting about Katana Graph