Katana Graph is an enterprise graph computing system and storage engine. Our technology is the world’s fastest graph processing engine, providing compelling scalability and programmability advantages.
Building on decades of experience in developing state-of-the-art distributed systems, Katana Graph is bringing together experts in hardware acceleration, cloud computing, storage systems, and high-performance computing to help create the platform of the future for data processing and analysis in this new world of specialized hardware and revitalized algorithms.
Katana Graph recently completed a $28.5 million Series A financing round led by Intel Capital with participation from existing and new investors including WRVI Capital, Nepenthe Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, and Redline Capital.
As Senior Product Manager and the first member of our product team, you will be instrumental in structuring our initial product offering and turning Katana’s technical capabilities and advantages into a product customers love.
- Engage with customers, develop a deep understanding of their needs, how they buy and how they evaluate capabilities
- Develop product strategy and collaborate with the founding team on its execution
- Iterate on and prioritize product features in line with customer needs and the overall product vision
- 5+ years of product management experience with enterprise/B2B products
- Flexibility to travel to meet customers and attend events
- Experience developing a product from the ground up
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with storage, data processing, analytics or machine learning technologies